Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cheese Everyone!

I like cheesecake, the New York Cheesecake with rich and creamy texture or the No-bake Cheesecake with a ice-cream -like body or the Japanese Light Cheesecake which is light and airy (guilt-free, almost!).
And here it is, a Cream Cheese Cupcake!

I add another layer of sour cream topping solely because what is a cupcake without topping, right? And yes, I tinted the sour cream blue!


I actually wanted a light sky blue but it has turned out to be a ... Tiffany's blue! Brilliant also, who doesn't want a Tiffany's wedding band? (Okay... I don't mind a Elsa Peretti Open Heart necklace though )

The colour is pretty, I love the dollop of strawberry flavoured chocolate and the pearl-like dragee. Just simple and just elegant, fruss-free.

A layer of crushed biscuit, a layer of smooth and velvety cream cheese (it is 80% cream cheese and no flour added), and a generous sour cream topping... Yummy isn't enough to describe these sweeties!

Selling Price : RM 58 for 1 dozen

No comments: