Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Priceless Smile

I am not a fan of the traditional gift hampers which are usually wrapped in a pyramid shape and filled with the box chocolate and prawn crackers. Well, in times which a gift is needed during festival seasons like Gawai, Hari Raya, Christmas or Chinese New Year, I prefer to send in a basket of baked goodies!


This basket of goodies consists of 1 x Triple Chocolate Chips Cookies, 1 x Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, 8 x Lemon Square and 2 x Classic Marble Cake.

Yummy-ly baked, nicely presented and a heartfelt smile on the recipient's face! Priceless!
I'd so love to receive something like this in my office! Who won't right? Send this priceless smile on your friends this coming festive!

Selling Price : RM 120. Please drop me an email for a quote should you prefer other combination.

No comments: