Thursday, August 7, 2008

Timeless Piece


Marble Cake, yes, timeless it is. I've been eating this marble cake since I was a kid. I think we can call it the mum's recipe marble cake, everyone in both my family and extended family love it!

This is a mini flan - like marble cake, I can bake on a whole cake upon request. It is rich in butter and eggs, only high quality butter is used for this marble cake; hence you can smell the buttery aroma even before you sink your teeth in them!


I do come across a lot of elders who are not used to the modern-days-bakery like cheesecake or the rich buttercream frosting, and hey this would be a great option for them. I do bake on a low sugar upon request to suit your tastebud and lifestyle preference.

It just bring back the good ol' memories, so ya, a timeless piece i reckon. Savour these original and simple marble cake eh, with a glass of kopi-o (yes, not cappuccino nor latte...).

No comments: