Sunday, January 11, 2009

Which Girl Left Her M.A.C. Behind?

Hello all!
I've really prayed hard for a good weather recently. It had been raining cats and dogs in my city for the past few days. I hate the wet weather and it made me lazy. What a reason?!

In fact I have started my CNY baking craze. Like past years, I will have to bake cookies and cakes for a couple of my extended families and it usually won't stop until the day before the new year's eve. It is just that for this year, I still have a couple of orders to manage and hence time is essence for me.

In between of all, I managed to bake this set of Cosmetic Themed cupcakes set. So here it is:-


A mixture of the cosmetic figurine and simple roses designs.


A blusher from M.A.C. One of my favourite item among the cosmetic range, I mean in real life. I can't seem to leave my blusher behind. :p


A nail polish, on another hand, is something which i can totally live without...

What is a collection of cosmetic if it is without the lipstick, right?

Despite all the fussy fondant figurine, I include a couple of simple designs this round which I personally adore.

Another roses design and a fraction of the M.A.C foundation.

For more pictures, please visit my flick page. http://flickr.com/photos/wsgoodthings/

No comments: