Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy New Year

It's the merriest time of the year now, isn't it? Roads are jammed, lights are up, music are loud, everything is in red....

I've just summed up a major part of my baking marathon and only some left tomorrow which is for my own home. This time every year, I am busy baking various cookies and cakes for my immediate families even before I started my little cupcakes venture. So to top it off my list, I managed to squeeze in some cupcake orders in my schedule.

Hence, a very big thank you to those who placed your order for this Chinese New Year and a very big sorry to those that I have to reject your order due to my tight schedule. Order shall be resume by 2 February.

Once again, Happy New Year and hope it is a year filled with love, peace and health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

List your cakes/cupcakes sales blog for FREE at http://www.mombloggersplanet.com/marketplace/

Regards,

promama of mombloggersplanet.com