Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Merry Cupcakes

Hello all! After spending days working on the Christmas Cupcakes and some post Christmas goodies and countless petite cupcakes, I am so so glad that this order came my way!
It is a Birthday cupcakes set with a mixture of standard and petite size cupcakes for a little girl named Syasya.
A bunny with her carrots... Please pardon for picture quality as it was taken with my camera.

A tortoise! This is my favourite among the whole bunch.

A snail and a multicolour caterpillar... Never thought they can be so cute and child-friendly eh?

A duck, the princess, a small birhtday cake and a fraction of the lollipop! Such a colourful and jolly bunch, no?

I enjoyed baking and decorating them so so much and feels great of the result turned out. I hope the birthday girl and her family enjoyed it as much as I did.

It's the begining of a new year and this year could be a very important and significant year of my life. With my soon-to-be busy schedule, I still hope that I can do all these bakings and cupcakes for everyone out there, and to put a grin on people on every occasions.

I thank everyone who pop in to my site, who emailed, sms-ed and called me to enquire and to order. I look forward to more of these in this coming year.

A very blessed and joyous year ahead, people.

No comments: