Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Birthday Ducklings

Before I begin my Christmas baking craze, I helped my friend with her son's 1st Birthday's party. Right, CUPCAKES! What else eh?


It is said that the baby boy reacts when he sees the image of a duck and he (or to be precise, the family helped him) collects the rubber duck toys, hence the theme is the quack quack ducklings.



She did ordered a big birthday cake for the birthday boy and all the cupcakes were given away to guests as a party favours.


On top of that, as Christmas is just around the corner that time, so in order to add a touch of the xmas-y mood, I baked him some gingerbreads! I gotta say I love these gingerbreads, the taste of ginger is just right for my taste. (It is also the same gingerbread that I used for the xmas gift sets)


Along with the gingerbread, I also throw in some petite cupcakes to fill up the cocktail corner. It is actually quite fun to see all my goodies to be well displayed during a dinner / celebration. :)

I love all the bakings, I do!

No comments: