Saturday, April 4, 2009

Obsessed with Hearts

Hello..... (*waving hands*)

I knew I had abandoned this blog long enough and yet I still receive emails and calls enquiring about the cupcakes, ahhh... I am so blessed.

I had just whipped and sent off a set of cupcakes to a customer, she contacted me just a couple days ago to order the cakes and she emailed me the design that she wanted. So I improvised a little bit and tada~~~


I call it "Obsessed with Hearts" cupcakes, lovey and dovey.... it is still sweet nonetheless...
"Will you...." (no one single girl will say no to you if you propose with a box of, or even just one, cupcake! Right girls?)

Oh... my favourite of the bunch... cute little rosettes

It might sounds cliche but it is that simple and straight forward....

The customer requested a card with message to go with it, so I have it done with the similar colour of black, red and ivory..... and the little culpit.

I love to make people happy with cakes, because I do.

No comments: