Saturday, April 4, 2009

MoM's Day

I know I know... it sounds like waaaaaaaay to early to talk about Mothers' Day; but hey it is April already! No harm to do a little early preparation. Seriously I have enquiries about Mothers' Day cupcakes even before April. Talking about planning ahead, ya?

So the Happy MoM Day cupcakes! A pale pink and purple theme, I minimise the fondant decorations as I think all mums (or most mums) will prefer something less sugary so this is a refreshing orange and poppyseed cake flavour with pretty buttercream frosting.

This is no doubt my favourite cupcake design, simple yet graceful; and it made the cupcake looks so yummy.


My other favourite: pyramid of stars. I love love love the mild pink here...

Tiny swirls of roses....

I think all MoM deserves something sweet this Mother's Day. Soft, gentle, sweet, understated, right, that's mother.

Limited order only for this Happy MoM Day set. So hurry up and place your order. RM 50 per set.

No comments: