Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happieeee Birthday

I love Birthdays, who doesn't right?
I got a call from a mother, ordering cupcakes in individual packing for her daughter's birthday celebration at school. How nice it is to receive a cute cupcake in school! How come I never last time?? Oh well...

So I made a magic wand..... with sparkles...

and a butterfly in the garden...

... and a cute little pressie, and by now, I suppose you realise the theme colour is pink and yellow...

... a tall swirl of buttercream with flowers... So sweet, eh? I also had crowns, hearts and many more.... I was imagining the children comparing their cupcakes in the classroom, whose cuter whose nicer and so on.... hahaha...

Cupcakes packed in individual casing and if you look carefully enough, you can see the sticker I printed for the birthday girl. Hmm.. I wish I am part of the birthday celebrations! I have not receive any cakes for my birthday for the last 2-3 years. : (

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey i was wondering how to make strawberry flavoured chocolate?? it is absolutely unavailable here in Canada. I am stuck having to make it myself. Please help!!! ila_singh@hotmail.com Thanks so much!