Sunday, November 23, 2008

Heart-warming Cupcakes

Aren't words are just too much for showing all these little cuppies?




A authenthic chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting and buttercream decorations.. Love the bear ya?

I can still recalled how my friend shouted and wow-ed when she saw these little sugary babies... So, cupcakes are heart-warming, it is.

... and a 6 pcs cupcakes for a birthday celebration...

I am so excited of how all these cupcakes yield great responses and comments from recipients and friends. It is my humble little interest and passion since young; and I am exploring new designs and techniques everyday.

Thank you everyone who spend some times visiting and browsing through my site; and those who had trusted me eventhough we have never met before.

Thank you for all your support and keep supporting! :)

No comments: