Monday, October 27, 2008

I Say "THANKS"

Gone were the days whereby we will write a Thank you card to someone who had help you with something or did you a favour... Nowadays is merely a quick sms, isn't it? I adore the beauty of the modern technology but I do miss the warmth which is sent to my heart; so tada...


A cupcake that says THANKS! Awwww... nothing is sweeter than this right?



The soft and creamy buttercream made the cupcakes look so yummy. The buttercream which I adapted in all my cupcakes are meringue buttercream which is less sweet and taste heavenly. One bite and you get hooked!

A box of 4 cupcakes; delivered to the hand (and heart and mouth, :p) of the people that lend their hands to you or as a heartfelt gesture to express your gratitude.

Putting a smile on everyone's face, that's what I love about these sweet little cuppies.

Do drop me an email for order of these Thank you cupcakes set.

No comments: