Thursday, July 10, 2008

Greetings

Hello all!

I've been avid baker since young and was motivated by my mum's good old baking notes when she attended baking class like 30 years ago?! ( I must take photo of the really old notebook to show here...)

I used to bake a lot for my family and friends but only from recent years that I started to cater for the need of edible favours during occasions like weddings, birthdays, anniversaries & etc.

I've been to weddings or parties which sent me home with nice (or some not-so-nice) non-edible favours, which will sit in my drawer for months before I threw it away. Nonetheless, I will really appreciate a nice packet of chocolate chips cookies or a nice slice of brownies, and happily munch it away. The sumptous taste will linger on my tastebud and I will feel the warm and thankful message from the host. (The pre-packed blunt or sugar-overloaded fruit cake is not included here, :p)

The old saying of "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is never wrong, isn't it?



I do cupcakes of all sizes, the picture above shows a miniature version, cookies, brownies, bars, cheesecakes and many more. I'll slowly unveal...

Do drop me a comment or email to know more. A yummy gift, is the best gift ever, don't you agree?

No comments: