Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yummy Yam

How many of you do associate yam with grandmothers? I do, sometimes! :p I remember my grandmother used to like yam in any form, pastry, cake, rice, deep fried, steamed etc etc and I did once ordered the Yam Fudge Cake for her birthday.

Hence, the Yam Fudge Cupcake!

Yam Sponge Cupcake topped with a generous layer of Yam Fudge. I like the fragrance of fresh yam in the fudge layer and when served chilled, it is the best summer dessert ever! So refreshing.

Sprinkle with dessicated coconut to add an extra crunch to the cupcake. I used to think that this is (almost) a traditional cake that not many younger generation will like it, but I was wrong! Everyone love the soft and fluffy yam sponge cake and the cold fudge layer!

A box of 16 (12+4) ready to go! Like the light paste purple colour, no?

Selling Price: RM 35 for a box as pictured.

No comments: